Out Of School Youth:

1) Present original and submit photocopies of the following:

A) Report Card / Transcript of Record or Certificate of Grades (with documentary stamp)

B) Honorable Dismissal (with documentary stamp)

C. Birth Certificate

D. Certification of Good Moral Character

E. Barangay Certificate of Residency

F. Parent’s latest ITR or Voter’s I.D. or Voter’s Affidavit

G) 4 pcs. of 1 1 ½ X 1 ½ colored pictures with name tag (white background)