For FIRST YEAR APPLICANTS:
- PhiLSAT Certificate.
If failed (below 55 score) or have not yet taken the PhiLSAT Exam, download the Undertaking & Permit/Conditional Enrollment @ www.philsat.com.ph. Print in 3 copies each form, have it notarized then submit it to the Legal Education Board (LEB), at UP Diliman, Carlos P. Garcia Ave., Quezon City (Ground Floor of Red Cross Building).
- TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS (TOR) with General Weighted Average (GWA).
- VOTERs ID or VOTERs CERTIFICATE for unemployed only.
- BARANGAY CERTIFICATE for employed and unemployed.
- CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT (COE) for employed.
- 3 pcs. 2×2 ID PICTURE, white background with name tag.
- 1 pc. Long brown envelope & plastic envelope.
- PSA Birth Certificate.
Please photocopy all your requirements.
a. 800.00/unit (Manila Residence)
b. 1,000.00/unit (Non-Manila Residence)
c. 3,000.00 (Miscellaneous)
View Link: https://www.philsat.com.ph/